ArrowBrookeWelcome to ArrowBrooke
Discover the perfect place to play, wind down and call home at the end of a busy day. ArrowBrooke is a 410-acre master-planned community, located just north of the HWY 380 corridor, that keeps families connected to the outdoors and engaged with family, friends and neighbors. Imagine picturesque streetscapes of children playing tag football in cul-de-sacs and couples strolling hand-in-hand between neighborhood block parties and cookouts—the cornerstone of this North Texas community.
ArrowBrooke provides residents a piece of the good life to start or grow their family. Settle in and enjoy the simple moments in life—where memories are made and friendships begin. Simply put, ArrowBrooke is a place to play.Students attend acclaimed Denton ISD schools that are just minutes away
Address: 1601 Arrowbrooke Avenue • Aubrey, TX • 76227
Just north of U.S. 380 in Denton County, ArrowBrooke is a new master-planned community offering first-class amenities, modern home designs and community open spaces. Beazer Homes, HistoryMaker Homes and Highland Homes are building in ArrowBrooke from the mid-$200s.
- The Gathering Place – a resort-style amenity center with a pool, grilling stations, and a wading area with a rain wall for the children
- Community Lifestyle Director planning fun-filled events each month to bring families and ArrowBrooke neighbors together
- Miles of hike and bike trails
- Catch-and-release fishing
- Parks, green spaces and commons areas
- Thoughtfully landscaped water features