Valley RanchFull of Life
Live life to the fullest at Valley Ranch! This 1,400-acre master-planned community is one of the largest master-planned communities in the Houston area. It is ideally situated at the intersection of US 59/69 and the Grand Parkway, making it easily accessible to work centers and attractions in downtown Houston, The Woodlands and the Kingwood/Humble area. Thoughtfully planned to include 1,272 homes and townhomes and 1,000 multi-family residences, Valley Ranch offers a variety of homes and recreational amenities that appeal to everyone. New homes by First America Homes, Legend Homes and Signorelli Homes are priced from the $180,000s to $400,000s.
The homes in Valley Ranch are arranged in a variety of villages that are convenient to New Caney ISD schools, Valley Ranch Recreation Center, and the planned 240-acre Valley Ranch Town Center. Town Center will offer shopping, dining and entertainment close to home. Adjacent to Town Center will be The Grove, a 135-acre nature preserve and park featuring seven serene lakes and a system of forested trails.
- Valley Ranch Town Center – With completion of the Grand Parkway at the entrance to Valley Ranch slated to open the first phase in Fall of 2016, development of the 240-acre Valley Ranch Town Center will soon be underway. This major epicenter for fun and activity will bring shopping, dining and entertainment to residents of Valley Ranch within minutes. A total of 1.5 million square feet of shops and restaurants is planned, plus a 10,000-seat amphitheater, a multi-attraction entertainment venue, 1,000 multi-family residences and the newly-opened 8,500-seat Texan Drive Stadium at New Caney ISD.
- Town Grove – This scenic 135-acre park including an 85-acre dedicated wildlife and nature preserve is adjacent to the Valley Ranch Town Center. When it is completed in 2017, it will provide a serene greenspace for events and gatherings, adding to the pedestrian-friendly master plan for Town Center. Seven pristine lakes and the beauty of towering trees and forested trails will add to the natural experience of strolling through Town Grove.
- Lakes – There are seven serene lakes within Valley Ranch in a variety of natural settings near residential neighborhoods and within Town Grove. Many of the water features are enhanced by sparkling fountains, stocked with fish and surrounded by trails, making them the ideal setting for a family fishing expedition or picnic.
- Trails – In addition to trails linking the lakes and parks within the community, a comprehensive trail system is planned within the Valley Ranch Town Center, connecting shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
- Recreation Center – The Valley Ranch Recreation Center features a family-friendly water park with waterslide, splash pad, pool, playgrounds and sports courts. The warm, welcoming clubhouse with fireplace and kitchen offers plenty of space for community events or private parties.
- Texan Drive Stadium at New Caney ISD – Opened in September, 2014, this 8,500-seat stadium is designed for football, UIL competitions and amateur U.S. soccer games. The state-of-the-art facility boasts the largest Jumbotron in Texas, a two-story Press/VIP box, a rentable Community Room with catering kitchen, and well-appointed locker rooms for home and visiting teams. Experience Friday night football at its best at our new stadium!
Valley Ranch is also close to many attractions, sports venues, shops and restaurants in the Kingwood/Humble area, The Woodlands and Downtown Houston. It is also within a 10- minute drive to the new ExxonMobil Campus.